Wednesday, September 5, 2007

One-Note session

Chris helped me set up my classroom (new audio/video equipment) so that I can use One-Note as an immediate projection session.....I foresee doing notes and background material ahead of time (typing, using a higher percentage type size, as my handwriting is lousy), then using that instead of my classroom white board......I can always go back and use the stylus to highlight/underscore important points. I've thought about then sending the notes to kids afterwards to possibly store in a folder of their own. Chris and I found a way.....from a One Note page, go to File, then Send To......it'll open up the e-mail address box, and send the page as a One-note file (which kids can't open apparently) and an html, which they can......I plan to experiment with this these first few weeks.....I don't want to them to not take notes in class of course, so I'll need to decide what/how much I send them on a daily basis.
I'm now able to download and post a United Streaming video to a One-Note page as well.....still unsure how to do a YouTube video other than just show it directly from the net.
I've been unsuccessful at using Snag It....anyone have any helpful hints?
WillyMo Rogers

No comments: