Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Using Stylus to comment on Student papers

I've been experimenting with actually writing (with stylus) on students' e-mailed work......it's all electronic this way, and it's frankly what I'd anticipated using this Tablet PC for.....here's a sample of a dialogue Paul Blake and I had last night....as we were both figuring out how this was going to work:

Oh btw the handwriting thing is great!!!!!!! It is so cool! It makes everything so much easier because I can make the corrections right on the page!
>>> Tim Rogers 9/11/2007 10:07 PM >>>
Better!
>>> PAUL BLAKE 9/11/2007 9:51 PM >>>
I made some corrections.
>>> Tim Rogers 9/11/2007 9:47 PM >>>
Great! See what you can do to fix those up, if you understand what I meant....and you can just add your sentence combinations to this document as well....thanks for being my guinea pig!
>>> PAUL BLAKE 9/11/2007 9:46 PM >>>
yes sir!
>>> Tim Rogers 9/11/2007 9:45 PM >>>
See if my comments have shown up here.....

No comments: